Shotgun-Wielding Maniac Opens Fire on SC Home and Kills Teen Girl

A South Carolina community is reeling after a horrifying chain of events left a 19-year-old woman dead — and grieving relatives furious that the suspect wasn’t stopped before tragedy struck.

Disturbing doorbell footage reportedly captured 34-year-old Sean Xavier Hubbard creeping up to a Rock Hill home Saturday night with what appeared to be a shotgun hidden beneath a black sheet. Moments later, the suspect allegedly ripped open the screen door and blasted a shot directly into the front entrance before pacing around the property and cocking the weapon while scanning the neighborhood.

According to local reports, nobody was believed to be inside the Mount Gallant Road home during the first shooting. But the nightmare was far from over.

Hours later, police say Hubbard returned to the same residence around 11 p.m. — and this time, 19-year-old Camariya Tidwell was outside.

Authorities say she was fatally shot and found lying on the ground when officers arrived on scene.

Now, her devastated family says the tragedy could have been prevented.

“This man came back and killed my 19-year-old daughter,” her mother, Shifarnia McCullough, said through tears. “She didn’t hate nobody. She loved everybody. She was innocent.”

The grieving mother also questioned why authorities were unable to locate the suspect after the first terrifying incident earlier that evening.

“Why didn’t they find him four hours ago when he shot through my house?” she reportedly asked.

Rock Hill Police Lt. Michael Chavis said officers did respond aggressively after the initial shooting, with eight officers searching for Hubbard at his home. But investigators were unable to locate him before the deadly second attack unfolded.

Police also revealed they do not believe Tidwell was the intended target.

Investigators say Hubbard allegedly had an ongoing dispute with someone connected to the home and chose violence to settle it.

“It was somebody else our suspect had an issue with, and he thought the best way to solve this was to engage in violence,” Chavis said. “It should not have happened.”

The victim’s family told local media the suspect had previously been hired through social media to work on a relative’s car. But tensions reportedly escalated after he was fired following alleged threats.

Hubbard, who is from nearby Clover, South Carolina, was arrested Sunday morning.

He now faces multiple charges, including murder, discharging firearms into a dwelling, and possession of a weapon during a violent crime. Authorities say he is currently being held without bond at the York County Detention Center.

As outrage grows online, many locals are demanding tougher action against repeat violent offenders and questioning whether more could have been done to prevent the deadly return attack that stole a young woman’s life.


Discover more from Red News Nation

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Baskerville 2 by Anders Noren.

Up ↑

Discover more from Red News Nation

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading